Oil and gas manufacturers generally work in an unpredictable ecosystem and are likely to be vulnerable to variations that occur in international rates and government regulatory requirements. This is why it is necessary to have an all-in-one ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system in place to manage all operations with real-time visibility and cloud-based capabilities.
ERP could be an excellent way to gain better visibility into insights, allowing companies to make wise decisions, improve collaboration, and secure maximum revenue. It allows data integration from several functional areas, from tracking stock availability to managing inventory and orders, boost efficiency, and reduce costs.
However, you might be overwhelmed with plenty of ERP options available in the market. You should decide on a platform that is flexible enough to cater to your business requirements and respond quickly to customer demands and marketplace changes. Move ahead to find an ERP solution that has the ability to:
- Optimise operations
- Advance reporting and scheduling
- Offer great visibility into insights
- Identify challenges and mitigate risks
- Align quality and compliance
- Respond well to customer requirements
Why Choose Acumatica ERP Software?
Core Features Contract Oil Manufacturers Need in an ERP System
It’s best to combine multiple modules, ranging from finances to sales, human resources, logistics, CRM, and many more to meet your business needs. Any modern ERP system like Acumatica Cloud ERP carries a long list of features that address supply chain, manufacturing, and other related functions.
ERP should have these top characteristics to drive subsequent growth:
- Provide a single source of the truth where data is consistently managed and tailored for end-users
- Ensure up-to-date information and alerts with advance reporting capabilities across all operations
- A comprehensive view of information via dashboards, KPIs, and analytics for better-informed decision-making
- Flexible choices of deployment, such as cloud, on-premise, or hybrid
- Facilitate standard and advanced business processes, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Easy third-party integration support
- Streamline and automate routine tasks for higher productivity
- Eliminate information silos and acquire quick respond to mission-critical business applications
- Ensure compliance with regular requirements that mitigate risk
Acumatica Cloud ERP Demo
Find the Best ERP Software for Business Success
The best advantage of ERP implementation is that you will have a centralised communication solution for all departments within the organisation, which offers more efficient and tailored service to customers. Well, selecting the ERP system for any business sector is a huge investment and you should choose one based on specific industry criteria to support your requirements.
As market trends tend to change and company scales over time, you can rely on ERP system like Acumatica that is fully integrated with flexible and scalable modules. The benefit of implementing
Acumatica ERP includes:
- Unlimited user licensing
- Have a single version of the truth and real-time visibility into business operations
- Fulfil customer orders from request to order fulfilment and invoicing
- Monitor key parameters to ensure the quality of service
- Enhance transparency and simplify audits
- Offer seamless integration with third-party systems, like Microsoft PowerBI and Office 365
Acumatica ERP always turns out to be the winner, especially in terms of customisation, superior usability, and best-in-class functionality. If you actually want to transform the way you do business for good, it’s the right time to adopt this modern solution.