Why switch to Acumatica ERP ?
To move beyond growth and achieve true digital transformation, you can rely on evolution-ready Acumatica ERP in Malaysia, a complete, multi-site business management solution built for small and mid-sized companies. Users can access workflows, grant approvals, and control costs from anywhere. It gives equal support to all users with no increased expense and no hardware upgrades.
Manage your entire business in One Platform
Financial management software is a fully integrated solution that gives you real-time access to accurate and up-to-date information on all the financial activities of your company. It allows you to analyse and report on the overall financial condition of an organisation.
- All-in-one solution that manages your company’s financial operations and CRM.
- Designed with industry-standard technology
- Run equally in the cloud or on premises
- Improve insight and analytic capabilities
- Boost productivity and mitigate costs
- Maintain regular financial records
Distribution Management involves tools that can help you manage inventory levels, pricing, sales orders, shipping, billing, and sourcing, everything from one secure database. You can integrate our cloud ERP software in Malaysia and manage the entire quote-to-cash cycle with automated capabilities.
- Seamless order management
- Advanced warehouse and inventory management
- Optimize the purchase-to-pay process
- Improve customer service
- Reports available anytime, with a single source of data
- Purchase and sales management
- Financial management
Acumatica Procurement Management software allows you to manage both external and internal resources with real-time visibility into insights and coordination. If you want to reduce the burden of manual tasks and serve your customers diligently, it’s best to implement our cloud ERP to greatly enjoy a variety of modules, including sales, shipping, inventory management, customer support, and more.
- Automated reports and alerts
- Financial budgets, reporting, and approvals
- Track project performance
- Project cost monitoring
- Streamline request-to-purchase orders cycle
- Real-time coordination between workforce and customers
- Track campaign costs
- Gain a comprehensive view of business processes
- Customer self-service portal
- Service and project management
- Fast access to important information
- Integrated marketing
The cloud ERP solution gives a 360-degree view of project planning and business processes, including inventory management, labour costs, purchasing, sales orders, and budgeting. It is suitable for all sizes and types of project-centric businesses such as engineering, legal firms, construction companies, marketing, consultants, and more.
- Construction, IT, and Engineering project and planning
- Real-time visibility into profits, sales, and leads
- Time monitoring and expense claims
- 24/7 access to project data, business tools, and functions
Take customer satisfaction to the next level with Acumatica ERP Field Service Edition, effectively supports all business operations with a single solution, including inventory, purchasing, CRM, sales, orders, and financial reporting. It drives field service productivity and continuity with integrated project accounting and collaboration tools to manage service schedules seamlessly.
- Manage Service Contracts
- Address customer needs and expectations
- GPS tracking
- Schedule, dispatch, and track processes efficiently
- Asset and equipment management
- Route planning and evaluation
Acumatica Manufacturing Edition integrates CRM, financial, and distribution modules to efficiently support all facets of business like inventory, accounting, financial tracking, pricing, revisions, and costs control. It offers real-time access to business management functions from any location at any time to strengthen operational continuity and business resilience.
- Inventory management
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Production management
- Bills of material and routing
- Sales order management
- Purchase order management
- BI tools
The Acumatica ERP system harness the power of business intelligence tools to help gather data from multiple sources, align valuable information for strategic management, and simplify the decision-making process.
- Live dashboard
- Consolidate all information in one location
- Multiple data display options
- In-built pivot table
- Efficient workflow builder
- Financial report builder
- Automatic notifications and alerts
Acumatica Cloud xRP platform will continue to be a powerful source for generating ROI and delivering value due to its ease of use and great flexibility. Since Acumatica ERP uses the standard web-based technologies and programming languages, you can alter the application using advanced tools.
The Acumatica xRP platform is built on world-class cloud and mobile technology that connects companies to the new wave of the digital economy, irrespective of geographical location or industry. It allows developers and companies to uplift the market by reducing costs and delivering SaaS application that evolves as you grow.
Every company’s needs are different so you can’t rely on a one-size-fits-all approach anymore. That’s why the Acumatica ERP solution is built on a unique concept that focuses on industry-specific needs and allows companies to meet or exceed customer expectations at every stage. In comparison to other ERP vendors like Oracle NetSuite, SAP, Microsoft 365, and Sage X3, Acumatica ERP is different as it is designed for scalability, cohesiveness, and connectivity.
- REST API
- SOAP API
- Both Screen based & Contract based
- List of all connected Applications
Want to learn more about Acumatica?
Contact us today to schedule a demo and see Acumatica in action. Netsense is a Gold Certified Acumatica Partner in Malaysia & Singapore and is featured as a Top Acumatica Partner. Learn how other SME’s in your industry are using Acumatica Cloud ERP System to support their business.
Netsense team has earned more than 100+ Acumatica Certifications
Some Clients Using Our Solutions
Malaysia & Singapore Localisation
Meet Malaysian business needs, regulatory compliance, and business continuity by choosing Netsense Tax (Starter) localization for Malaysia & Netsense Reporting (Starter) Localization for Malaysia.
Meet Singapore business needs, regulatory compliance, and business continuity by choosing Netsense GST Tax (Starter) localisation for Singapore & Netsense Reporting (Starter) Localization for Singapore.